Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pitch! Press Character design

Here's another character design I did years ago for a marketing company called Pitch! Press.  The co-owners were these lovely fashionable ladies each with their own style, and hired me to create this illustration of them.  I have a pretty good knack for capturing a person's "look".  I met with them once and they told me in detail their individual styles, down to their preference in nail color.  So I took what they said and created this illustration for their website and other promo material.  They were thrilled with the character designs.




Since then I worked full-time for several fashion brands, so I stopped freelancing in between.  They found another artist to update the image for them and this is what is currently on their website:



Biter.  Haha, just kidding.  Well that's what (s)he was hired to do, imitate my style.  **Flattered**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind? Do keep it friendly.